Recommended cardiovascular suture
Polypropylene - perfect vascular suture
1. Proline is a single strand polypropylene non absorbable suture with excellent ductility, which is suitable for cardiovascular suture.
2. The thread body is flexible, smooth, unorganized drag, no cutting effect and easy to operate.
3. Long lasting and stable tensile strength and strong histocompatibility.
Unique round needle, round angle needle type, cardiovascular special suture needle
1. Excellent penetration to ensure every excellent tissue penetration.
2. Higher bending and bending properties.
3. Excellent pool shock stability and stable handling.
4. The ratio of needle and thread is closer to 1:1 to reduce bleeding.
The new memory free packaging vascular line is more flexible and smooth
1.Brand new memory free packaging to avoid the memory of polypropylene material.
2.Excellent surface treatment technology, smooth, not easy to produce burrs and fracture.
Know more of sutures:
Polypropylene suture with HEMO-SEAL technology
A unique needle-suture conbination which helps preserve visualization of the surgical site and enables accurate bite placement by significantly reducing needle hole bleeding.
How HEMO-SEAL technology works
Tapered suture. 1-to-1 needle to suture ration. HEMO-SEAL technology narrows the Polypropylene suture at the needle attachment site, which results in the remainder of the suture having a reduced needle -to-suture ratio. This enhanced ratio allows the bulk of the suture to adequately fill the needle hole, leading to a significant reduction in the needle hole bleeding.
Basic principles of selecting vascular suture
(1) On the premise of ensuring sufficient suture strength, thin thread shall be selected as far as possible;
(2) In order to minimize the damage to blood vessels, smooth, monofilament or covered suture with small friction coefficient shall be selected as far as possible;
(3) In order to minimize the needle hole bleeding caused by the suture passing through the blood vessel wall, the circular suture needle with appropriate radian (usually 1 / 2 or 3 / 8 arc) and the suture fused with the suture needle shall be selected;
(4) As it is easier to hide the source of infection in the wire to wire gap of multi strand braided suture, monofilament suture should be selected as far as possible.
Wego suture model recommendation
1.P81083D-45 :Polypropylene, blue , USP8-0, needle length 8mm, suture length 45cm, 3/8 circle, double needles, taper point.
2.P71083D-45:Polypropylene, blue , USP7-0, needle length 8mm, suture length 45cm, 3/8 circle, double needles, taper point.
3.P61132D-45:Polypropylene, blue , USP6-0, needle length 13mm, suture length 45cm, 1/2 circle, double needles, taper point.
4.P51132D-45:Polypropylene, blue , USP5-0, needle length 13mm, suture length 45cm, 1/2 circle, double needles, taper point.
5.P41182D-75:Polypropylene, blue , USP4-0, needle length 18mm, suture length 75cm, 1/2 circle, double needles, taper point.
6.P31262D-75:Polypropylene, blue , USP3-0, needle length 26mm, suture length 45cm, 1/2 circle, double needles, taper point.